Friday, May 11, 2012

So..the plan!

So, I have made a choice.
The doctor I chose has did surgery on my grandma her knee's and shoulder.

His plan:

See how it goes for a month, if it's healing good then we can go from there
& if not then we will go ahead and do the fusion.


I feel good about my decision.

Also, recently - Whenever i don't have my foot up like when it's down it turns blue
I went to the ER and they didn't find a blood clot.
Soo..I don't know what's going on there. Any suggestions? Did that happen to anyone else?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! Isn't it horrible? I was almost afraid of the foot for a while, until I decided I had to accept it as part of me. The turning purple went on for a long time. People told me that when I started walking again it would stop, and, hard as it was to believe, they were right! It's one reason they tell you to keep it elevated above the heart.
    By the way, it was also oversensitive to cold, so I would be trying to have it elevated with a hot water bottle next to it! Pretty ridiculous.
    Has the doctor told you to wiggle your toes. If he did, do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! why does it do that? The doctor didn't say anything about wiggling my toes but i did that on my own. I now can wiggle alll my toes, not very good but they are moving!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
MIchigan, United States