Tuesday, May 29, 2012

So bad news & more mad news

I woke up this morning, very thirsty and I had to use the ladies room, and smoke. (yes smoking is bad for you, blah blah blah, I've heard it all) anyway so after I got done taking a few hits off my cigarette i started getting really light headed, for those of you who smoke you know what that's like when let's say you hadn't smoked since last night and you get a little light headed..anyway so i was on my knee scooter, and when i got in the kitchen my ears started ringing, I was losing my balance, all that good stuff and the next thing i know I'm on the ground with water everywhere (i must have took the bottle of water down with me) So I start waking up a little bit and notice my foot hurting really bad, at first I thought it was my already injured foot so I'm oh like hell this is really bad!! But as I wake up more i realize im drenched in water..lol and I get back on my scooter and realize that it's my other foot that hurts now, not my already injured one. Great. Well that was this morning & I can move my foot, it didn't swell so it doesn't seem to be anything too serious but it hurts really bad when I walk on it & the pain like shoots up my leg? Or when I step on it a certain way that's very painful as well. That's just my luck

-_-


So I'm hoping and praying to god I didn't do anything too bad to my one good working foot and that it will be better in a few days or week or two weeks...or whenever as long as its not permanent.

I hope someone out there is having a good day.


Also, i got a call my from my foot doctors office, saying that my doctor would be out of town and I would have to reschedule. I will, I'll just go with a different doctor I guess

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your post- I wonder how you are doing now? I had surgery for 2 areas nov 2011 one in foot with 2 screws one the other up my ankle same leg thank goodness! I had screws removed march 2012 and I stand all day with my job I returned to work both time less than 2 weeks later. I used a knee scooter to cut hair. There is hope! I wonder if you ended up having surgery after all?
    I swim a lot at the Y I do water aerobics I never knew it could help so much with the swelling and healing.
    Hope you are doing better....hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
MIchigan, United States