Sunday, May 27, 2012

So Life Goes On

So I haven't wrote in a while, but nothing has changed much.
My doctor appointment is coming up soon to decide what we are going to do with this foot of mine!
I'm hoping that it magically healed itself and I'm good to go but that's not reality. So, I'm pretty sure he's going to be like oooookay let's do this fusion.

I've experimented - usually i keep my foot up at night and uncovered because i don't want it to get wrapped in the blankets and mess it up or turn it the wrong way, so I've covered it up a few times and nothing happened! Which is good because I'm tired of my ONE foot being cold all the time..
Also, when on crutches & resting in one spot, I'll put my foot down just to see if I can get it all the way on the ground like flat - I can but its uncomfortable, I also applied a bit of pressure and ...yeah it still hurts.
But i can move all my toes, not a lot but it's a start right?!

I've had my good friend stay with me for a while, she's my best friend & she had to leave today So i'm pretty sad about that but she has a life too - she lives up north & I'm near the bottom of Michigan. 

Life has been not so great, but I'm dealing with it. My grandma is having medical problems that could be life threatening :( I've been fighting with my sister, which is sad because we were so close.
And I'm still dealing with a heart break

I keep thinking that it could get worse but let's hope it doesn't & let's hope it gets better. This time in my life is really testing my strength. I have my up and downs, mostly downs but I think I'm staying afloat pretty well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
MIchigan, United States