Monday, April 23, 2012

Yay, some progress!

Okay, enough boy drama.

Back to the real problem here, my foot! I'm sorry I can't get my x rays or anything, but my foot looks pretty much like everyone's elses when they have this injury.

This is my foot about 2 weeks ago, when this first happened. Gross eh?



This is my foot now, compared to the other one. I've done nothing but hurt my other foot by the way, ..of course.



& my foot now! So the swelling has gone down considerably.. kind of. Not the best pictures but hey.

Last night I got irritated, It happens So while I'm laying there on the couch I decided to put some pressure on my foot and put me knee up....and NOTHING HAPPENED, BUT, that was on a couch and I didn't put that much weight on it. So today, I think I'll try the hard floor & more weight just to see where I'm at. I'm scared!! But I'm dying to know how far I can go.


There's so much more to this injury than not being able to walk.


I've felt myself become more and more depressed everyday. At first there's a million scary thoughts going through my head, and it's easy to get down, I still struggle with it. Will I ever be able to walk again, normally? How long am I going to be out? What on gods earth am I going to do with all this time? Sooo many questions & not enough answers. 

Thursday cannot come soon enough. My appointment with my doctor (who is awesomely nice) will tell me hopefully, what exactly is going on, if in fact I do have lis franc and the results of the cat scan and what  steps to take from there. I'm pretty sure it is lis franc because after all the blogs I've read, I think it's safe to say that's whats going on here.


& on top of all this, my heart hurts.


I REFUSE to sit around and be sad ALL day, I've found good phone conversations & laughs will help, a good jam session, tv series and an awesome book.


I just have to take it day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
MIchigan, United States